Paneer Achari Kati roll masala

Kati rolls (look here for an explanation) using achari paneer (Indian cheese cooked with spices used for pickling) has become a staple in our house. What is there not to like?  These rolls filled with paneer cooked in flavorful pickle spices and vegetables are easy to make and one of the favorite foods for my kids. Sometimes when I am puttering around in the kitchen (like today), I will make a big batch of paneer achari masala and keep it. Once you have the masala already made, making paneer achari kati roll takes only 10-15 minutes. I feel like a mom with super powers on a weekday dinner with this masala in my pantry!


Recipe



I have been following achari paneer recipe at Manjula's Kitchen. For making a bg batch of masala, I usually multiply the dry masala measurements by 4 or 8 except for red chilies (which i keep on the lighter side). After roasting and grinding the masala, store in a glass bottle with tight lid.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup

Spring cleaning of my pantry & refrigerator

Birthday Cake