Paneer Makhani: pantry wala

Quick recipe to turn paneer into something 'kid-delicious' (this is when my kids find something delicious) using ingredients usually available in my pantry.

Paneer Makhani (पनीर मखानी) literal translation means paneer with butter. There is no real butter in this recipe but i am still going with the name.











The recipe is inspired by paneer makhani recipe here in the winning collection of Reader's potluck recipes published here.  Usually I make modifications based on what is available in my kitchen. Here I have added fresh parsley to the onion, garlic mixture and add spices per our taste. I am also using half and half instead of heavy cream.






Paneer Pantry wala with dal-onion paratha
To further read about dal paratha, please read here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup

Spring cleaning of my pantry & refrigerator

Birthday Cake